Sunday, June 14, 2009

[awesome 80's]








.don't wait to tell someone you love them.





.here is my gorgeous grandma at her 8
0th birthday party last weekend.





.this is her stunnin g older sister.




.her glamorous younger sister.





.and her radiant sister-in-law.


don't they all look incredible?


.they are such charming & graceful ladies.
these women are phenomenal mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers; so loving, compassionate and delightful.
all of which are marvelous cooks,
with impeccable taste and have the most quaint & exquisite, yet inviting homes.

.they are best friends.
.they watch out for each other.

.my sisters and i kept saying how we hope to be just like them when we're 80; vibrant, healthy & happy.


.i love you.





.my cute aunt pulled out this dated barbie book my grandma read to her as a little girl.

it was down right hilar ious to read!
all the ladies gathered around and gi
ggled over it!





.my cute parents.






.my sisters & silly brother-in-law.




.my uncle & cousin.


what a special night we had laughing, reminiscing and enjoying our family!


.thank you aunt laura and uncle richard for hosting such a fabulous party.