Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

[awesome 80's]








.don't wait to tell someone you love them.





.here is my gorgeous grandma at her 8
0th birthday party last weekend.





.this is her stunnin g older sister.




.her glamorous younger sister.





.and her radiant sister-in-law.


don't they all look incredible?


.they are such charming & graceful ladies.
these women are phenomenal mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers; so loving, compassionate and delightful.
all of which are marvelous cooks,
with impeccable taste and have the most quaint & exquisite, yet inviting homes.

.they are best friends.
.they watch out for each other.

.my sisters and i kept saying how we hope to be just like them when we're 80; vibrant, healthy & happy.


.i love you.





.my cute aunt pulled out this dated barbie book my grandma read to her as a little girl.

it was down right hilar ious to read!
all the ladies gathered around and gi
ggled over it!





.my cute parents.






.my sisters & silly brother-in-law.




.my uncle & cousin.


what a special night we had laughing, reminiscing and enjoying our family!


.thank you aunt laura and uncle richard for hosting such a fabulous party.


6 comments:

  1. Look how cute Virginia and Shirley are!!! I miss them! Your new blog is great Amelia, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Comments are back! Yay...now I can make remarks, you know I have so many! I have been waiting for this post! Our grandma and sisters are the cutest ever. Hope we are just as graceful together in fifty years. Great pictures...I love that we both appreciate a good close up shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia,

    How awesome! Such great shots. You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful family who honor each other in such loving ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that sweet!!??! They are beautiful women! I hope I am half as special when I get old!

    To answer your question... no not yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am very fortunate! my family rocks! it's mind boggling to think ahead 50 years! what will i be like? hopefully not crippled in bed! no way, i won't allow it!

    thank you for all your great comments! i love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely family you have. Your little cousin there looks like a movie star--Scarlett Johanssen to be exact! Does she get that a lot? Your grandmothers...they are absolutely gorgeous. You see the glamour in their eyes!!

    ReplyDelete