Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[paper dolls]



good tuesday to you!

a little update: i started a photo blog, posting some of my favorite shot's i've taken.
this link sits right under my welcome in the right column.

i'd love your input! i have so much to learn, so if you have any helpful hints, please tell me :)
since every monitor is different, they may be really light. they look perfect on my screen, so it's hard to know. it's amazing how changing it, even a hair, can make it or break it. i wish we all could view them the same...
i'm anxious to print them and see how they "really" look!

looking for a fun, unique afternoon activity?
i found these vintage paper doll sheets on mer mag and
my girls & i just love them!
you can go here for all designs and printable pdf format.
I printed them out on a satin card stock paper and they turned out beautifully!