Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

[the cheesecake factory]


.you must try.


the cheesecake factory's newest flavor, it's incredibly amazing!

and definitely my new favorite!
have you tasted it yet?

for the next 12 months, when you share a slice of stefanie's ultimate red velvet cake cheesecake, they'll donate 25¢ to feeding america.
and for every 10" stefanie's ultimate red velvet cake cheesecake ordered online, they'll donate $1.00.


go on, purchase one of these bad boys for your next event! everyone will l.o.v.e. it!
find out more and follow the drive out hunger tour here


7 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic. I became a fan of red velvet after eating a cupcake from "Crumbs" in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun to go to "crumbs"!!!
    "nothing bunt cakes" makes a great red velvet too!
    the cheesecake sure adds an extra bit of pleasure though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cheesecake Factory. I'll have to try that one the next time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as well delighted to share my familiarity here with mates.

    Here is my web page :: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pay a visit day-to-day a few sites and sites to read articles or reviews, however this
    website offers quality based writing.

    my website Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!

    It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    Look at my site: your anchor text ::
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

    Also visit my site psn Code generator (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_5b_nvi6x4)

    ReplyDelete