Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, November 2, 2009

[push it]

blog


do you

ever wish you could hit your own re-start button? magically become re-programmed? back to the perfect you?


i do!

we all know it's not that easy, therefore, today i decided i needed to "push it" the best way i know how and start a new program for myself.
with the holidays coming up and all the amazing treats that accompany such delightful events, i have got to buckle down and get back to regular exercise and better eating habits.
i've been totally slacking and it shows!

starting today, i woke up at 5 a.m. to meet my new gym buddy for a workout [thanks for agreeing to wake up so early buffy!]
i have started tracking my calories again...
annoying, but a must for me,
and i plan to go to bed by 10:30 at the absolute latest.

early to bed, early to rise, keeps a girl healthy, spunky and bright!

i am naturally a night owl, so this is really hard for me! if you see our lights on, call me and tell me to go to bed will ya?

thank you!

amelia

2 comments:

  1. have the best FREE site for you to tract your food and exercise!!! register at livestrong.com and then its under the daily plate. seriously AWESOME! it has grafts, charts, biggest list ever of food and exercise....seriously check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if the lights are on for me. :) Love ya! Sam

    ReplyDelete