Monday, December 14, 2009

[spilled milk]



i just cringe when i see
spilled milk commercials...
whenever one comes on, sam knows i'll hide.

when "this" (below) happened the other morning, i just sucked it up, made myself laugh, and of course grabbed the camera.


yay! i'm proud to say i didn't even cry!
[trust me, i was on the verge]

gotta love those little hands in there :)

blog,december 2009,smith

Excuse This House

Some houses try to hide the fact

That children shelter there,
Ours boasts it quite openly,
The signs are everywhere.

For smears are on the windows,
Little smudges are on the doors
I should apologize, I guess
For toys strew on the floor.

But I sat down with my child
And we played and laughed and read
And if the doorbell doesn’t shine,
His eyes will shine instead.

For when at times I’m forced to choose
The one job or the other,
I’d like to cook and clean and scrub,
But first I’ll be a mother.

-author unknown

amelia