Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

[charmed]



i could not stop thinking about it!

blog,February 2010

my dream home that is.
last weekend sam & i were able to sneak away with friends for a great little weekend trip
and tour the st. george parade of homes.

blog,February 2010

sigh, i am SO glad i took my camera!
this was the first home we went to, #11 the bedford


blog,February 2010

it pretty much spoiled all the rest.
this show stopper was by far the winner in my book!
it was so amazing! nothing too over the top or extravagant, just charming and livable!

blog,February 2010

check out this big sliding wood door! so cool!

blog,February 2010

and this tub? gorgeous!

blog,February 2010

these built in cabinets were in the master bathroom... love 'em!

blog,February 2010

i fell fast and hard for this little girl's room!
as we headed down south, i hoped to find the perfect picture to make my new blog banner with. this picture (below) screamed bright, cheery, warm and inviting! all my favorite elements balled into one!

blog,February 2010

blog,February 2010
(picture above courtesy of chad sollis)



blog,February 2010

blog,February 2010

this beautiful petal pillow (below) was found in one of the other cute homes.

blog,February 2010

a big thanks to mr. & mrs. sol for an extra fun
"big league blowin' time"
and for chad's much appreciated photoshop tips! we love you guys!


signature

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS LOOK TOO!! Very classic!! I love the kitchen! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first house took the cake! I am so glad that you and Chad took pictures. Thanks for the great weekend, words can't describe. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd probably love this website/blogstyle that I like. It's www.abeachcotage.typepad.com one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGGGGGG....gorgeous. LOVE it....It's like my house with style. And upgrades. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH BTW, bought some Red Plum...you were so right. It is heavenly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so much like your house kate! that's why i loved this one so much i'm sure! glad you enjoy the red plum too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. on my goodness these photos make me drool! How awesome to be able to see it in person. I am so glad you took photos.

    Thanks!

    Natale

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog....now a happy follower...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are the beds from i need 3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thrilled you took your camera.... this home is gorgeous!! SO many great ideas to keep tucked away for "dreaming of the next home" :)
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog. I loved the kitchen and the bathroom wall hutch, what a great idea for towels,etc. Thanks for taking and posting the pics

    ReplyDelete