Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

[where oh where?]



okay, sam and i have been racking our brains trying to remember where we ate the most delicious ever coconut shrimp! it's driving us CRAZY!  we've been back tracking - thinking of all the great restaurants we've been to in the last several months and after calling many of them and asking around, we still can't figure it out! 

so, anyone have any suggestions?  
this is really important, i'm craving them big time!
and the sauce they were served with, WOW, it was all SO sensational!




thank you friends!  i'll be anxiously waiting your help!


6 comments:

  1. The best coconut shrimp I've had was at Red Lobster! Yum!!! I think I want some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut shrimp! Yum! My favorite. I love the ones at Joes Crab Shack. We go there just so I can have their coconut shrimp and their amazing dipping plum sauce. That and the kids play in the playland and it's almost a date for me and Brent. If that isn't the correct answer let me know what you figure out. I love coconut shrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like coconut shrimp at Red Lobster. And their cheddar biscuits--yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had some really good Coconut shrimp at Market Street. We actually took the kids and Savannah LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all of your suggestions! It's so weird, i swear we had them at the cheesecake factory as an appetizer, but they claim the don't make them. i am wondering if they call them prawns.
    we did go to outback and tried theirs... they were really good, but the sauce wasn't as good as the mystery's place. we'll have to try some of these other restaurants you've suggested :)
    thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a Bone Fish grill in your neck of the woods? If so, that's where I'd head!

    ReplyDelete