Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[drum roll please]


take a look...


there's no mistaking this part!  now that's a close up!  
i think this is the biggest baby "unit" picture we've ever seen!  LOL  he'll win all the contests!

it was crazy, when we first began looking for "parts" the newly trained technician could not get a good view.  she decided to take other measurements and come back.  
well, when she returned, there it was - a very visible penis!  

yep, after three daughters, we are thrilled to shake it up a little with a son!
we are all sooooooooo super excited!  wish us luck!  this will be a whole different ball game!

time to go boy shopping!
thanks for sharing in our fun news!



13 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Congrats. That gives us hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! LOL, congrats so happy for you. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! Congrats! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Boys are so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Very exciting that it is a boy this time. I bet your husband is so proud! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSSS!!!I am so happy for you I am crying! (haha!) Congratulations guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhrrrrrrrg!
    I mean this in the NICEST way possible...
    I HATE YOU!
    LOL.
    Seriously... I started to choke up when i read this! I almost didn't want to comment because I'm SO JEALOUS... (in a really "happy for you" kinda way)
    How INCREDIBLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!
    I'm so so so so happy for you. How FUN will a boy be!? You are a LUCKY, blessed, Mommy.
    I can't WAIT to see how handsome this little guy is going to be :)

    OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY~!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so thrilled for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just thrilled beyond belief!!! I scared the crap out of Brody when I screamed on the phone yesterday!! :):)

    This is just so much fun I can't even stand it! A little Smith boy for my little Laney. Just doubles our odds, right?

    Way to go, Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone!!! i still can't believe it... i was really planning on another girl, so this is such a HUGE surprise!
    i'm going to need all the advice i can get :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!!!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to make you an awesome "masculine" carseat canopy now!

    ReplyDelete