Wednesday, November 3, 2010

[isn't it interesting]



i've been thinking a lot lately about change and
the way my attitude and outlook on different subjects morph and transform.

like for instance, breastfeeding.
before i had babies, i thought it was weird, strange and kind of gross.
when my first little babe came along i decided to try it out and see how it went; knowing it was the best for her.
i did not enjoy it. 
it was awkward, frustrating and not beautiful whatsoever.
it didn't last long.

the second time i attempted, it was a little easier, but it still didn't come natural & bottles were once again my best friend.

sadly, the third time was not the charm either.
i couldn't keep my milk.

i've always been a bit envious of those women who can successfully nurse and love it.

so, for whatever reason, i am anxious to try again with my fourth.  i'm feeling confident today.
the older i have grown (seasoned maybe?), the more beautiful & amazing it has become to me. 

i cant' wait!
today we were able to take another peek at our little boy inside and i am crazy over the moon in love.
they took a couple 3-d pictures for us and he's soooooooooo cute!




so please, if you have any secret tips, tricks, or good advice for me, please share!