Monday, September 12, 2011

[lock me up]


lock me up!
whew!  it's been a whirlwind these last couple of weeks!  with school starting, swimming lessons, soccer, churching, homework, cleaning and much more, i've been whipping around somewhere in the spiral.
like my girls caged poor jessie, i need to be confined to my house so i can get some stuff done around here!
i have my long list of pesky tasks hollering at me from my white sheet of penscript.
i totally believed once school starts i would have all kinds of time....
now i'm just in the car more.

i do love mondays though- a fresh start to a new week.
i have my day scheduled out, and now i'm gonna get to it!
have a great day!

a new song to share.
love it!
it's the perfect combination of pretty, happy and sad. 



©2011 brightsides, all rights reserved.