Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, December 13, 2012

funny face party


last saturday we had annie's funny face party!  this little delight turned five this year!!  
we had so much fun decorating funny face cupcakes, taking silly pictures in our funny face photo booth, and ripping it up with a little freeze dance!  oh, and i can't forget the piñata!
the best was when sam got behind the lens.  what a fun daddy!!

i found this darling photo booth kit at walmart in their party section.  it came with the backdrop and an assortment of silly accessories i.e. mustaches, glasses, lips, hats, etc.
thank you friends for making her day special!  
and a big thank you to pétra for all your prep help and my sweet sister-in-laws for helping with crowd control ;)

xoxo



follow me on instagram @brightsides_girl
follow me on facebook

©2012 brightsides, all rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. You made my little girls day with this party!!! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic points altogether, you just gained a new reader.

    What might you recommend in regards to your

    submit that you simply made a few days ago?
    Any

    positive?
    Review my web page :: debt counseling non profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'm really glad I've found this information.

    Nowadays bloggers publish just

    about gossips and net and this is really annoying. A good site with exciting content, that's what I need. Thanks for

    keeping this website, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't

    find it.
    Feel free to visit my website thrisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article

    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a

    lot more useful than ever before.
    Also see my web site :: mortgage loan credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ѕpot on with this write-up, Ι actually bеliеve this
    website nеedѕ faг moге attention.
    I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

    Also visit my website: improve cognitive ability
    Also visit my web blog - what is in a nootropic

    ReplyDelete