Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Monogram Wreath








Combined this TaiPan wreath and little 'S' initial plaque together for a cheery spring look

Loving the friendly touch it adds to my front door :)  
The daisy wreath was $22.97 and the initial plaque was $15.99 (I believe)- not bad price wise!

Last weekend Sam and I snuck away to St. George for a few days, and while we were there, I was able to visit Heritage Home and Gardens!  They always steal the show at The St. George Parade of Homes show.  Love their interior design.  Beautiful taste.

When I saw these wreaths (below) on their doors, I was so happy when they found me an 'S'! 


Their store is lovely!  It smelled amazing too!  Right now they are hosting a volcano giveaway on their instagram @heritagehomeandgarden - go follow them and enter!  And go meet their friendly, talented owners and staff too if you're ever in the area.

And how about this drum pendant?  Sooo pretty.


Hope you have a great week!  It's supposed to get up to 75 degrees today here!  Yay!!

xo


©2015 brightsides, all rights reserved.