Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Affordable Watercolor Prints


Art has always been a large part of my life.  For as long as I can remember, I've enjoyed creating it as well as appreciating it.  
Tonight I'm sharing some of my favorite affordable prints!

Yao Chen has been one of my favorite watercolorists for a long time.  She has quite a few of her prints on sale right now!  These are my top picks (below).



This one (below) would be so cute in a boy's bedroom, don't ya think?


This citrus compilation (below) would make a beautiful kitchen addition.




Tinarosa Tam is another favorite watercolorist of mine.  I especially love her botanical prints.

Green Sea Kelp Print - Buy 2 get one free | 16x20" $45
other sizes available
So pretty in a bathroom

Coastal Art - Seaweed  - Buy 2 get one free | 11x14" $25
other sizes available
I would use this print in a bathroom 

Feather Print - Buy 2 get one free | 16x20" $45
other sizes available
Love this for an office

Zodiac Prints 8x10" $25
other sizes available


Little Deer 8x10" $17
other sizes available
So darling in a child's room

Thyme - Set of 2  | 11x14" $40
other sizes available
Pretty kitchen prints!


**Prices for items found today 4/9/16 and may be subject to change or no longer available.  Be sure to read reviews- I do my best to promote high quality goods, but cannot personally guarantee all recommendations. 


Do we have the same taste?  If so, subscribe and never miss a great find ------->


Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xo,



©2016 brightsides, all rights reserved.